Friday, February 25, 2011

What Are The Side Effects Of Black Mucus

Computer Courses

Starts the second edition of the computer courses of the time bank of Novello.


All courses are free and are held in the Library Novello from 21 to 22:30
For information please write to lucia@nkoni.org or call 0173 731 402

Date
Topics


March 10 March 17
First Steps: How do you turn on your computer as you use the mail as you go on the Internet, how to write a simple document. Free Mail for those who do not have it.
  • Xubuntu, why? What has changed since Windows?
  • desktop, my desk
  • A folder and a file
  • How to write a document
  • How do I save ( and where)
  • how to move and I copy a file
  • I surf on the Internet
  • download a photo from the Internet
  • insert the photo into a document
  • The e-mail
  • Where do I get a free email
  • I send an email
  • enclose the document created before
  • Unless the document received

March 24
respective : What are social networks and how to use them. Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, ...

March 31
My Blog: How to create a simple website for your business or personal

April 7 April 14
We make Conti : how to use Excel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment