Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lifetime Fitness, Membership Costs

GET TO PERFECTION

Jesus seems to have fun, sometimes with me, to become almost unattainable, elusive, demanding teacher. It's always all over my resistance and fears, my blocks and my doubts. Besides my acquisitions, as well as every goal achieved. When it seems that I arrived, I could stop and rest, He is there to say: have heard ... it was well said ... but I tell you (Mt 5, 17 - 37) . When you have done all that is commanded you, say: 'We are useless servants. We did what we had to do. (Lk 17, 10) With him, you can never, until the end, my ears heard the word that spurs me to ever higher goals: But I say ... in me Nothing can be static, but everything is dynamic , moving in progress: faith, prayer, conscience, morality.
During this time I'm experiencing a rising inner fermentation continues. I think no one can be considered a finished product, willingness to enjoy the car, be pleased with themselves. We are always on the way to the Promised Land. Everyone has a goal to reach that next to us but it seems that more and more away, as in climbing a mountain. God is greater than our heart (1 Jn 3, 20). All that has reference to him is infinite: faith, hope, charity, prayer, values, justice, conscience, spirituality, morality. Unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven (Mt 5, 20).
There is shown an intermediate goal to achieve but the ultimate goal, final You, therefore, perfect as your heavenly Father is perfect . (Mt 5, 47)
Not even a half measure but good measure, pressed down, shaken and running over (Lk 6, 38): perfection.
And not just any perfection but the perfection of God, the heavenly Father. And the holiness of God: Be holy for I the Lord your God, am holy (Lv 19, 21). Why are Christ and Christ is God (1 Cor 3, 23). We are called to overcome a continuous, a jump, to go beyond ourselves, to open up to light, truth and God
We are always at the dawn of the faith, and spirituality at the dawn of morality, always discovering the beauty of life.
Like children are wide open with excitement at the knowledge that goes beyond us, above us and above us. We want to know, know, see, hear what's on the other hand, in front of us, beyond us, above us. We are always the ABC of spirituality, love and morals, like Moses on Mount Nebo, to push the look far beyond the horizon, as well the visible, for a panoramic view of the Promised Land, to anticipate the meeting and contact in the heart, to embrace the dream of our life, for which our arms are never enough to embrace his greatness and his immensity. It is a dream that takes place over time, like a ball that unfolds gradually, which fills us, slowly, makes us experience the fullness but it is a partial fulfillment advances and grows, but never reaches the whole. chasing the fullness that is given to us in fragments, and draws us to it with ever increasing. As the deer longs for flowing streams, so my soul longs for you, O God My soul thirsts for God, the living God: when shall I come and see the face of God? (Ps 42, 2 - 3).
is a growing thirst increases, you can not ever turn it off.
We are always in travail, to create the beauty and grandeur of life: But I tell you ... pray the Holy Spirit and He will lead you where I am your Lord Jesus Christ want you.
your Giuseppe Ficarra

0 comments:

Post a Comment