Friday, September 10, 2010

Olive Oil In My Hair Clipper

WINGS

I rejoice in the shadow of your wings. ( Ps 63, 8 ). It's a great feeling to feel the caress of the wings of God at times in heavy noise which is around obstacles and struggles. It's a wonderful feeling, to feel the security that covers me, covers me and protects me. Visit to the shelter of His wings that form the protective barrier between me and the world, between me and evil. If I walk through the dark valley I fear no evil: for thou art with me. Your rod and your staff they comfort me . (Ps. 23, 4) is like prayer, it makes me feel the strength and power. Prayer becomes a defense of God in which my weakness and my insecurity disappears. I find consistency under His protection and love of life. Very expressive images of the Madonna with the people gathered, protected and hidden under his coat. Beautiful Marian prayer: "Under your protection Mother of God we seek refuge, O Holy Mother of the Redeemer. Holy Mary Mother of God and our Mother. Mother does not despise our prayers, we cry to thee in affliction, Holy Mother of the Redeemer. Deliver us always from all dangers, O Glorious Holy Blessed Virgin Mother of the Redeemer ". How sweet and pleasant it is to feel spiritually and physically caressed by the wings of God, touched, touched inwardly by His presence. will cover you with his feathers under his wings you will find refuge. His faithfulness will be your shield and buckler ( Ps 91, 4-5 ). refugees from the men in the shadow of your wings, they are filled of your house and they drink from the stream of your delight. E 'in you the source of life, in your light we see light . ( Ps 36, 80 to 10 ) The Lord does not hurt but it heals, but does not crush raises, but not afraid, cheers; does not attack but consoles, not wasted but collects, but does not punish forgive, not stifling, but he gives breath ... He is our light.

We are precious in the eyes of the Lord: Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings ( Ps 17, 9 ). How big are the wings of God, how sweet refuge to gather the whole world. Under His wings evil loses its consistency, that danger becomes far; insecurity is exceeded, it feels omnipotent, the omnipotence of God: I can do all things in him who strengthens me . ( Phil 4 13). As is the noble Lord is room for everyone, not your space is cramped, never run, as His mercy. In peace I lie down and soon I fall asleep: you alone, O Lord, make me safe rest ( Sal 4, 8 ), because I have no fear in the shelter of your heart. The Lord, like the Good Samaritan, the inn of your heart, and end up wounds, pouring oil and wine, and pay in advance for us. Sometimes it is looking for me when I lost, like a mother hen looking for her chicks from all sides. I collect bad shape and took me with him in safe place. One thing I ask of the Lord, that will I seek: to dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to taste the sweetness of the Lord and to behold his temple . ( Ps 27 4) The wings of God, give shelter to the heart and mind hungry and stressed out. In him we find true peace and total. In God alone my soul at rest, he has become my salvation. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my rock of defense: I stand firm . ( Ps 62, 2-3 ) During my life I have tried so many other places of welcome and I have found anxiety and pain. With S. Augustine I cry out: "Late have I loved, I tried, I found myself, I appreciated you and you I considered indispensable," beauty so old and so new! " free my life from their violence, from the fangs of the lions are my only good ( Ps 35, 17 ).

For me there is nothing more beautiful, sweet and great to find a place in the heart of Jesus

Giuseppe Ficarra annunciatines


0 comments:

Post a Comment