Saturday, July 3, 2010

Holiday Retirement Blog



The big question:

How did I survive 70 years?

1 .- As a child I went to the car that had no seat belts or airbags ...

2 .- Traveling in the back of a van was open special walk and I still remember the Serbian.

3 .- My crib was painted with bright colors, with lead-based paint.
4 .- I had no safety locks for children in the pack Medicines, in the bathrooms at the gateway.

5 .- When I was not wearing a bicycle helmet.

6 .- I drank the water from the garden hose instead of the bottled mineral water ...

7 .- spent hours and hours building and wheel barrows, fortunately I had to jump and down streets, halfway remembered not have brakes. After several battles against the bushes, I have learned to solve the problem. Yes, I had to cope with bushes, not auto!

8 .- I went out to play with the sole obligation to return before sunset. I had mobile phones ... so no one could find me ... Unthinkable!

9 .- The school lasted until 12:30, then went home for lunch with the whole family (yes, even with dad).

10 .- I cut myself, I break a bone, I lost a tooth, and no one made a complaint to these incidents. The fault was not to anyone but myself.

11 .- ate biscuits, bread, oil and salt, bread and butter and drank soft drinks and had never problems of overweight, because I was always around to play ...

12 .- I shared a drink in four ... drinking from the same bottle and nobody died from this.

13 .- I had no Playstation, Nintendo, X Box, video games, cable television with 99 channels, VCR, surround sound, personal cell phones, computers, Internet chat rooms ... Instead I had many friends.

14 .- I went out, riding a bike or walking up a friend's house, ring the bell or just I entered without knocking and he was there and we went out to play.

15 .- Yes! out there! In cruel world! Without a keeper! How did I do? Together they made games with sticks and tennis balls, formed teams to play a game and not all were chosen to play and the children were not dropped after a psychologist for trauma.

16 .- Some students were not as bright as others when they lost a year and kept repeating. None ranged from psychology, educational psychology, no one suffered from dyslexia or problems with attention or hyperactivity, simply took

some smack and he repeated the year.

17 .- I had freedom, failure, success, responsibility and learning to manage.

The big question then is this:


How did I survive and grow to become great?

This was my childhood ... Today

childhood has changed dramatically ...

The article helps to understand and make a comparison with the reality of today!


Hello from Giuseppe Ficarra annunciatines





0 comments:

Post a Comment